WHY HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR SLEEP AND WHAT IS IT?
Sleep is a pleasure. Almost everyone reading this will agree with this. However, imagine yourself in a situation where despite lying in your bed all you can do is toss and turn. Sleep does not come no matter how long you lie there in the hope of falling asleep. Not just difficulty in falling asleep but also keeping at it is what people struggle with. The slightest noise or movements can wake people up. Homeopathic medicine for sleep disorder helps in these situation.
It often happens when people wake up tired, feeling as if they have had very little to almost no sleep. Sleeping disorders as we refer to them, also called insomnia are not something that the world is not aware of today. In fact, not just being aware, a very large chunk of the population of the world suffers from it on a daily basis.
The question that now arises is how to go about insomnia and sleeping disorders. A common stream of questions arising is: Should they consider alternate therapies? Should they start taking medicines on a regular basis for it? Or should they go look for something more organic, perhaps something that doesn’t need drastic changes?
What could this micro package for macro benefits possibly be? It is something we have all come across at least once in their lives- homeopathic medicine for sleep. Yes! Homeopathic medicine is the wonder elixir people have been looking for to get maximum benefits with minimal adjustments.
Now before we consider homeopathic medicine for sleep, it is important to understand the severity of these sleeping disorders. We need to be aware of the risks and things happening around due to insomnia and sleeping disorders and why should we even consider any medication for it, let alone homeopathic medicine for sleep.
INSOMNIA: RISKS AND WHY TREAT WITH HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES FOR INSOMIA
Let us understand what causes sleeping disorders in people. It is important to see what is so severe to keep them up and requires medications like homeopathic medicines. Taking them up, one by one, we will deeply analyze and understand and cover all the bases of the same:
- Anxiety: There must hardly be some of us who are not aware of anxiety and the wreak it can cause in one’s life. This, coupled with depression and various strong emotions can really trigger a lot of things in a person’s mind. Ruminating and hovering over these can be a very serious risk to a human being’s mind and peace. Some may find it hard to believe but it can indeed keep people up at night. This, when topped with work-related stress, almost always triggers a feeling of loss of purpose as well. All the reasons we have mentioned here are both causes for insomnia as well as have the power to trigger it further. Homeopathic medicine for sleep can be especially useful here since it works great to alleviate anxiety and depression as well.
- Lifestyle: Another, very important, prevalent as well as crucial cause for sleep disorders is the kind of lifestyle we have developed and live within our everyday life. Even homeopathic medicine for sleep cannot fix this, for obvious reasons of course. One thing to look for is that in today’s world, we are all very used to taking stimulants externally. These are mostly in the form of tea, coffee or other caffeinated drinks, alcohol, and even some recreational drugs. Apart from this our food habits, our disrupted routines with almost no work-life balance harm our bodies severely in the long run. They even end up interfering with our internal organ systems, messing them up really badly too. This in turn forces our liver to work over its limit and capacity to maintain the balance in our system. Homeopathic medicine for sleep can also help in achieving this balance by enabling our internal systems.
- Artificial lighting: We in the world of today hardly spend a moment away from our gadgets like cell phones, laptops, etc. As a result, it is only natural that we use them right before going to bed. Medical research has been conducted on a very vast scale to review the impact of harm and damage the light from our gadgets do to us. Various reports have shown that this lighting does damage not just our eyes and skin but also disrupts our sleep cycles. You must have seen night modes and low lighting modes in our devices these days that have been installed bearing these factors in mind. If you are one of those who suffer from insomnia and look for homeopathic medicine for sleep or any other fixes, our advice, make a change in your life for this artificial lighting asap and make the best of your time and health!
- Noise and light pollution: If you are one of those people who are suffering from sleepless nights and looking for fixes like homeopathic medicine for sleep, you absolutely need to look into this. Noise and light pollution are tremendous in today’s world, especially in the hustle and bustle of high-paced city life. Apart from natural fixes like homeopathic medicine, If noise pollution is troubling you then try to filter it out. Install noise-cancelling glasses and wear noise cancellation earphones for a more peaceful and serene experience. With good blinds and installations, you can filter out all the unwanted external lights peeping into your home. Wearing eye masks can be crucial here too, especially to filter out light from street lamps.
- Being an indoorsy bug: This may be relevant to almost everyone today given the never-ending lockdowns during the Covid-19 pandemic. Always indoors, working as you’re stuck to your work desk with almost little to no movements other than that to other rooms is all the physical activity we have had. This, coupled with little to almost no fresh air only promotes the sedentary lifestyles we lead. This impacts our bodies enough to make us suffer from sleeping disorders and leave us scrambling to find solutions like homeopathic medicine for sleep. Try to go out as much as you can and get moving asap!
- Eating late at night: Having unregulated meal timings can do more harm to our bodies than we can imagine. Given the unhealthy lifestyle choices we make in terms of extreme consumption of all the junk food we have, this is just another aspect to make it worse. It’s because it really increases the work and effort our digestive system has to put in after every meal. Late-night food makes it much worse because our bodies and digestive system are the least active during that time. Imagine how a sleeping person would cook for you. Not great? Bad enough to want to find fixes as you want like that of homeopathic medicine for sleep. Keep in mind that if you cannot change when you eat due to your work life or other circumstances, make sure to eat light, and have big and heavy meals only in the early hours of the day.
- Not enough peace and calm: Having mental peace and a calm mind is the key to living a healthy heart. This is something our elders always not just preached but even swore by in their everyday life. In this fast-paced urban lifestyles, we don’t have time to be able to make some for our meals. However, do make time for your mind as much as you would for your body. Indulge in relaxation activities like meditation, yoga, listening to calming and soothing music, or some calming stories. If you can do that, you wouldn’t really need homeopathic medicine to sleep for a long time!
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE FOR SLEEP
Let’s now discuss the star of the show, most effective remedies for our sleep disorders and insomnia- homeopathic medicine for sleep. Why is it so sought after for treating insomnia? Homeopathic medicine for sleep is something that has wonderful results without any harmful effects on your health and body in the long run.
Let us take a deep dive into the kinds of homeopathic medicines for sleep:
- Arnica: While looking for homeopathic medicine for sleep, arnica is an essential medicine to treat insomnia. It is especially helpful in people who tend to overwork and surpass their physical capacity. Jet lag is another prominent reason for insomnia and arnica helps treat it as an effective homeopathic medicine for sleep.
- Aconite: When we are out looking for homeopathic medicine for sleep to fix insomnia, we can absolutely never negate Aconite. This is good because it helps cure several acute things that cause insomnia. These acute reasons can be like those of shock, fright, grief, paranoia, or any excessively upsetting event or news.
- Arsenicum album: This wonder remedy of homeopathic medicine for sleep to treat insomnia helps deal with a condition. Under the condition, the patient feels fatigued and sleepy throughout the entire day but cannot catch even a second’s sleep. Other things accompanying this are feelings of restlessness and nightmares that don’t let people sleep at night.
- Calcarea phosphorica: One of the homoeopathic medicines for sleep is treating the people suffering from insomnia who have it very difficult to wake up in the morning. Due to this, the person suffering from insomnia tends to feel anxious and restless throughout the day. It completely disturbs and wreaks the person’s daily routine, leaving them looking for fixes like homeopathic medicine for sleep.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine for sleep is used to treat patients with insomnia where things like the patient wetting the bed are pretty common. This is pretty prominent especially during the first half of the night and ends up making the people anxious. It is observed that the people suffering from these symptoms often tend to fear darkness and develop a very strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: This homeopathic medicine for sleep is used in young babies who are in their teething phase and other problems and colics lead them to have sleepless nights. Even adults who are irritable due to the lack of sleep can find a cure in chamomilla as homeopathic medicine for sleep.
- Cocculus: This homeopathic medicine for sleep helps cure insomnia occurring from excessive exhaustion and strains on one’s body and mind.Most people suffering from this kind of insomnia work night shifts.
- Coffee: Yes! Coffee is a wonderful homeopathic medicine for sleep as it helps provide relaxation and making them sleep better,
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine for sleep cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming.
- Ignatia: This homeopathic medicine for sleep is best for insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief, or emotional stress.
Homeopathic treatments, natural as they are, are the best for treatment for insomnia. This is why people have been looking for them everywhere. The question now is where to find them. We at Wellness County have a carefully curated list for you to choose from. Find your homeopathic medicine for sleep and insomnia today with Wellness County!