Remember the good old days when our mothers ran behind us as we played catch with one hand holding apples by its stem, using the other to wave goodbye to her as we attempted to run further away from the healthy habit that eating the apple was considered to be. ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away, resonated from all the directions as all our teachers, parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles told us every morning or every chance they got. Imagine the same goodness of apples only with a lot more benefits packed in a bottle to be delivered to your doorstep. The blessing that the benefits of apple cider vinegar are packed with the goodness of nature and the same benefits as apple, only a lot more. It is like a problem-solving box offering hundreds of solutions for your health and wellness. You name it and the benefits of the apple cider vinegar can come to your rescue, it is that versatile and handy. Being used as an alternative therapy measure, the benefits of apple cider vinegar have been propelling like crazy in recent years, apple cider vinegar has emerged victorious, becoming a favourite in the list of wellness essentials. However, a question comes to mind: what makes apple cider vinegar as valuable as it has become?
In the aftermath of the Covid-9 pandemic, the lure of products offering immunity is not uncommon. We have witnessed a drastic change in people taking on a whole new trajectory to their current lifestyles, the trajectory to heal from within instead of fixing the momentary pains from ailments they suffer from. The revolution was long overdue, the Covid-19 pandemic only gave a major push to it. With people looking for alternate therapies, home remedies stood tall, being the favourite and the most beneficial among all.
The apple cider vinegar with its vast range of health benefits provides excellent means for alternate therapies and home remedies. The only problem here is that many in the market took advantage of a ripe market due to increasing demand, banking on the benefits of the apple cider vinegar to bring in more and more adulteration to make profits at the cost of people’s health. The much much sought-after promising health benefits of apple cider vinegar are only reaped from organic cider. With commercially produced cider, the production is being carried out at a mass scale, making it all the more difficult to find the promising benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Preparing the apple cider vinegar packed with super-benefits that make it the latest buzz is a long and tedious task, taking a long time and about a truckload of patience. Fresh apples right after being plucked from farms and orchards make an ideal choice for organic cider, for it is this organic cider that offers the maximum health benefits of apple cider vinegar to everyone who uses it. Deodhar Orchards situated in the heart of Kullu Valley have the finest apples that are raised apples in the best natural way on a 24*7 vigilance, raised with love and finest care. Juicy apples that give excellent health benefits from the apple cider vinegar are first plucked and then crushed. Next, they are subjected to yeast and left to ferment for the sugars to break them down, turning this sugar into alcohol. The bacteria are added yet again to obtain what is the main ingredient for the goodness that the apple cider vinegar boasts of, which is the acetic acid.
However, for preparing an organic apple cider vinegar, there’s an additional step and we are proud producers of freshly prepared organic cider. It is this step that provides all the much sought-after health benefits of apple cider vinegar. It involves the addition of a substance called mother which consists of strands of protein, enzymes, and friendly bacteria, all of which give the apple cider its murky appearance which is the sign of natural apple cider vinegar.
You must be wondering how there’s so much fuss about the promising benefits of apple cider vinegar but not much is there that we know of these benefits of apple cider vinegar.
Let’s take a look at the 14 ways that make it the superhero of home remedies:
- Among the major known health benefits of apple cider vinegar, one of the best properties it possesses is that it has excellent potential for helping balance blood sugar levels which helps balance the blood sugar levels in the body and hence, helps manage diabetes.
- Better insulin sensitivity in the body upon consumption is something that accounts for one of the benefits of apple cider vinegar provides your body upon consumption can help counter harmful effects that your body faces during a high carbs meal.
- Non-diabetic people can also avail the benefits of apple cider vinegar from the consumption by controlling blood sugar levels in the body, as high blood sugar can be perilous and a primary cause of ageing and numerous chronic diseases.
- It helps reduce fasting blood sugar levels, that is, the escalation of the sugar levels in the body while sleeping, hence maintaining a healthy sugar balance in the body.
- Our skin is naturally acidic in nature. An important component of benefits of apple cider vinegar, especially the organic topical apple cider vinegar helps in restoring and balancing the natural pH level of the skin. This in turn further helps to enhance the protective barrier of the skin. Apple cider vinegar also helps in various other treatments along with preventive care from skin conditions like eczema and other skin infections. However, a word of caution here that will come in handy for all those using it for the benefits of apple cider vinegar is that it should always be used in a diluted form or you’ll end up worse than when you started with the treatment.
- One of the important benefits of the apple cider vinegar is that apple cider vinegar induces and increases the feeling of fullness which leads to lesser calorie consumption and hence, aids in weight loss. Under this benefit of apple cider vinegar, satiety is the key here along with lowering blood sugar levels.
- Among the major known health benefits of apple cider vinegar, an important one for long-term health benefits is that the apple cider vinegar aids in the reduction of cholesterol levels greatly in the body. This in turn helps to prevent numerous other long-term chronic ailments, improvement in the health of the heart being an important one (although most of the studies corroborating this so far have been done largely on animals only).
- An imperative health benefit from the consumption of apple cider vinegar is an improvement in the health of our heart and overall cardiovascular system that helps in the prevention of various major cardiac ailments.
- The proper functioning of the digestive system in the body is essential for the overall wellbeing of our body. An important benefit of the apple cider vinegar to the rescue of our digestive system is that it also aids in digestion. It does so by putting the healthy bacteria in our gut upon consumption which leads to lowered inflammation in the colon. Apple cider vinegar also provides relief from some symptoms of gastrointestinal ailments along with helping in the detoxification of our liver too.
- Another benefit from the consumption of apple cider vinegar is that it helps in killing harmful bacteria and has been used for centuries (literally) to kill germs as an antimicrobial agent and as a disinfectant: Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar for cleaning wounds to avoid infections 2000 years ago! It also helps treat other kinds of infections like ear infections.
- Apple cider has also been shown to act as a stress reliever by helping in better management of stress for patients ailing from mental health problems.
- An additional benefit of the apple cider is that it is an excellent natural antioxidant that helps maintain the overall health of our body.
- The apple cider vinegar is packed with ingredients that help in boosting the energy levels in our bodies.
- Lastly, another benefit of apple cider vinegar is that it is a natural hair conditioner and helps to fight tough dandruff and scalp diseases.
USES IN EVERYDAY LIFE-
The benefits of apple cider vinegar are in plenty but what’s great is that it can be used in our ways of everyday life using which you can naturally and effortlessly reap the benefits of apple cider vinegar. Some of those ways are as follows:
- Drink it as your daily early morning drink by adding just a teaspoon of cider to a cup of warm water.
- You can have a natural homemade mayonnaise with the tangy flavour of the apple cider vinegar helping in adding the flavour to it.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as an excellent salad vinaigrette.
- The apple cider vinegar can also be used as a marinade, the sweet and sour flavour of apple cider vinegar helps give it a nice, sweet and sour flavour.
- A warm, tangy delectable drink can be prepared using apple cider vinegar, just add a couple of tablespoons of apple cider with some honey (as per taste) and tablespoon cinnamon into hot water.
- You can also add it to your regular ketchup or any other sauce and you have a tangy sauce as a side with your food.
- Using benefits of the apple cider vinegar that helps balance the skin pH level, an excellent natural facial toner for graceful ageing can be easily prepared by taking 1 part of cider to 2 parts of water
- A natural hair cleanser can be prepared at home using 1 part of cider to 1 part water or by diluting it as per suitability.
- It can also be used as a natural and highly effective dandruff treatment, just massage it on the scalp and then rinse it off properly.
- It provides excellent aid in helping to treat acne. Just make sure to dilute it appropriately because it can give you severe skin burns.
With so many blessings in just one element, this wonder juice can easily work its magic. However, thinking that with all the benefits of apple cider vinegar it cannot have any side effects would be a big big mistake EXCESS OF ANYTHING IS GOOD FOR NOTHING. Make sure that you don’t consume or apply it in excess amounts. Moderation is the key here, keep the following points in mind:
• Limit the intake- take in moderation
• Make it a point to always dilute the cider before application or consumption
• Watch out for any allergies
• Limit exposure to your teeth- make it a point to rinse your mouth after consuming apple cider vinegar.
Bag your box of wellness today!